Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bags coming to SA!!

So I have had a lot of time the last week, seeing as it is summer vacation.
I finally had enough time to sew and I could finish a few orders that I had. 
I never even intended to make this many handbags when I started out, but I got a little carried away. I think I'm all bagged out for the moment though:)  
 
I am sending most of these bags to SA with my parents, who we will be seeing in a week!!!! The bags are going to a market at the end of the year, but if you like one of the bags and want it, and live in SA, please send me a mail at inspired.gabi@gmail.com. I will put a temporary page, with prices, on the blog (top right) called SA bags.


1 comments:

Louisa said...

Wow Gabi! These are really pretty! Count me in - definitely want one! Much love xxx